Scott Co. closed? WOW!
Russell and Dickenson on 2-hour delay. Scott County closed. If anybody hears anything about Wise Co. post it here.
Scott Co. closed? WOW!
GC and Nicklesville got hit pretty hard. Back roads are probably still very rough.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Wise County Schools 2 Hour Delay.
how u know?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
It doesn't even have to flurry to get school called over here...if it gets so cold, school's off. Back in the day, you had to have a foot plus to start out with a snow schedule.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Then did you have to walk 6 miles uphill both ways to get to school and back home??
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then did you have to walk 6 miles uphill both ways to get to school and back home?? </div></div>
hahahaha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks